Friday 3 October 2014

Favourite Feel Good Films - October 3, 2014

My little hidden gem of films that I love and make me feel happy and good watching them every time! Does anyone else have a list of films that make them feel good too?

Mine are (some have been recently added):

Whisper of the Heart

Midnight In Paris

Chef

Eat Pray & Love

Hitch

Best Exotic Marigold Hotel

Guardians of the Galaxy (one of my latest)

This Is Where I Leave You (another new favourite)

Red


Some movies that make the cut and are partnered together here due to remakes in another language are:

Il Mare AND (the english film) The Lakehouse

Another duo like this
Shall We Dance (both versions in Japanese and English)

 ~Ange


Copyright 2014 Lucky 33: Stories, Experiences, Perspectives, and Opinions of a Woman Who Made It To Her Thirties.

No comments:

Post a Comment