Sunday 12 July 2015

I Am Super Giddy - July 12, 2015

I have had the most astounding weekend in awhile.  So many things to tell, but not very much time after such a busy two days to tell.  It was filled with adventures, surprises, and epiphanies which have resulted in game plans.  These little events that occurred are all going to be shared in the next several postings, as it would take too long to tell all in one day, but here are some highlights.

I have gained inspiration that I am on the right track with where I want to go and what I want to do in my life right now from a delightful tiny old man with no hair, who wore big black glasses, and had on a lovely blue shirt and shiny black pants.  After focusing on him at my favourite book store for an hour, I realized when I grow up I want to be like him. What he was doing in that hour drew me in.

The second thing I could go into great detail about (already have in a few of my postings) of what is bothering me in life, specifically the work sphere. However, I am not going to, or at least not right now, especially as some of it is repetitious and I am rather sick of venting about it. But. I think I found the words which are the best way to sum it up, and they are two words. Boredom burnout! That expresses it the best.

Thirdly.  Though I frequently go on many mini adventures around my favourite city and often try to invoke spontaneity when I see the moments presented to me, I need way more of them than I am getting.

The last big thing for me was figuring out that I don't get giddy or excited like I should. Grant it with everything that has happened that past three and a half years of course it's hard to get excited or giddy when you keep getting blindsided by some of the worst things that have ever happened to me, however, I have started getting excited again, and very giddy; particularly today.  That and mixed with a large amount of caffeine it has made me almost shaky.  Today, there has been at least four times I wanted to jump up and down and squeal with delight, and all of them were out in public places.  I guess I could I just worry about freaking out people around me, especially people with small children.  I wanted jump up and squeal at the book store, a bus stop, the library and even in the middle of a hallway at a mall.  I will save it for when I get home. 

What moments in your life has made you so giddy that you could've (maybe you had) squealed and jumped up and down in public places?

~Ange.

Copyright 2015 Lucky 33: Stories, Experiences, Perspectives, and Opinions of a Woman Who Made  To Her Thirties.

No comments:

Post a Comment