Tuesday 8 July 2014

Who I Am, and About This Blog - July 6, 2014

My nickname is Ange, I am about to turn thirty-three! Hurray! I celebrate and rejoice in having made it this far; because in the past five years I have known many people both younger and older than me that have passed away before it seemed to be their time. I feel very fortunate to have made it this far. Reflecting that I have made it to thirty-three years makes me feel very blessed and ever-so grateful. I am truly thankful.

On a corny note about this age, I can hardly wait to start saying that number. 33!

Now, about this blog...

I am either really brave, or really silly for creating a spot where I am about to share a lot about myself and my life experiences. Perhaps others will also want to read and share here as well.
 What I am sharing is merely what I have learned about myself and my own little world around me along the way; which means this probably feel more like my, "thoughts of the week," or, "thought of the day," as well as a tool for me to reflect about everything in my life as I continue on my journey! Much like an open journal I guess is the best way to put it. ~Ange




Copyright 2014 Lucky 33: Stories, Experiences, Perspectives, and Opinions of a Woman Who Made It To Her Thirties.

No comments:

Post a Comment