Wednesday 27 August 2014

Where I Want To Go? – August 26, 2014

If I could, I would have a job as a traveler, with my home city as the main base to go to.  I really want to see the world, learn about it, write about it, experience it so I can understand and appreciate it while it lasts… I have had a fear since my twenties that one day it will no longer exist at some point in my lifetime.  Whether this feeling is due to my religious beliefs that the world we know will be gone one day, or, environmental concerns (or both) I don’t know, but I have had this stuck in me for a long time.  While I have one life to live right now, I would like to see the planet and meet as many people who I share it with as much as I can, while I am alive.  I have been reading up and researching on the places I wish to see one day, and I like to look at the list now and then, dreaming of going to them one day:

Kyoto, Japan

Rome, Italy

London, England

Ireland

Paris, France

~Ange.




Copyright 2014 Lucky 33: Stories, Experiences, Perspectives, and Opinions of a Woman Who Made It To Her Thirties.

No comments:

Post a Comment